Senior Interior Designer
We are looking for an artful Interior Designer to undertake a variety of designing projects. You will deal with design from conceptual development and liaising with the clients to manage and execute the design. Your goal is to design functional yet beautifully design spaces.
- Produces sketches, drawings and floor plan to illustrate concepts and finalize projects using computer aided design (CAD), hand drawing skill and detailed drawings.
- Provides follow-up support with customers.
- Create and present idea board to communicate design concept to client.
- Work with clients to define project requirements and develop design criteria.
- Define project requirements and schedule during the “brief”.
- Create estimates, project budgets and maintains up-to-date documentation of all activities.
- Responsible for weekly review meeting with junior designers, supervisors and other concerned persons.
- Monitor site/location to ensure that the progress of the project and fit-out is in line with the plans.
- Manage relationships with multiple stakeholders to achieve timely completion of the projects.
- Research and follow industry changes, evolutions and best practices.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for detail.
- 5+ years of experience in interior design, especially residential designs.
- Demonstrates a strong balance of technical expertise and conceptual design skills.
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to mentor junior designers and collaborate with the Project Manager and the Studio Head.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work on multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines.
- Have strong verbal and written English communication skills, ability to convey complex ideas effectively and efficiently.
- Has excellent knowledge of Auto CAD, Google SketchUp and the ability to work on InDesign for presentations