We are looking for an expert CAD designer to join our fast-growing studio. You’ll be a member of our brilliant team. To be successful in this position, you should have hands-on experience using CAD software, with strong attention to detail and a creative flair. It’s also important that you have rock-solid project management skills to meet the daily demands of the role.
- To analyze building specifications, codes, and sites.
- To create drawings on CAD Software that incorporate exact measurements, calculations, building codes, and other construction details.
- Printing CAD drawing schematics for use by architects, construction managers, and structural and maintenance engineers.
- To prepare drawings, charts, and records with CAD equipment and conventional drafting techniques.
- Visit construction sites to perform measurements and calculate dimensions as needed.
- Complete knowledge of AutoCAD (all Versions), and would have worked under an architect before.
- Should have prior knowledge of residential and commercial interior design, with minimum 4 years in the industry.
- Should have plumbing, electrical and HVAC knowledge.
- Manage or work on multiple projects simultaneously, effectively collaborating with clients and staff. Knowledge of industry, engineering, math, and materials.